He made the PropController project based on Parallax Propeller MCU that controlled to some devices with as the following.
• Forward or reverse phase Dimming
• LED Dimming
• Ethernet to multi-universe DMX node or protocol converter
There is two prototypes that can be supported with DMX and Ethernet.
For Ethernet connectivity, He used with WIZ812MJ provided by WIZnet that is consisted of W5100 TCP/IP Chip.
- Holiday lighting displays
- Special FX and props
- Show Control and automation
- Parallax Propeller 8 core microcontroller
- RS-485/DMX or Ethernet Interface
- 4 General I/O headers (4 data pins, 5V, 3.3V, Vin, Gnd)
- 1 Special I/O header (4 data pins, 5V, 3.3V, Vin, Gnd, I2C, TTL)
- USB Programming Interface
- On-board Zero-Cross sensing
- Bicolor Status LED
- Low Voltage AC and DC power input (6 to 9 V)
- Screw Terminal Power connectors
- Molex KK I/O connectors
- 3.3V and 5V voltage regulators
- 5V regulator provide 1 full amp of power for external hardware
- Compact size: 5.25” x 3.00”
- Free Development environment
You can download the materials on his site.
Goto original source site http://code.google.com/p/propcontroller/
He runs on the forum in http://doityourselfchristmas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?91-PropController
You can see the related thread in the form. Refer to
The related Propeller contents can be shown on the Wiznet Museum.
* Ethernet Board from PARALLAX (Spinneret Web Server) – W5100
* Ethernet Board from PARALLAX (WIZnet Ethernet Board for QuickStart W5200)
* Wi-Fi Orb Sees All
* 6 Port E1.31 Bridge
* W5500 driver porting on Parallax Propeller
TAG : 201009, W5100, WIZ81xMJ, Remote Controll, DMX, LED, Christmas, Halloween, Parallex