This tutorial explains how to implement and test the FTP server code which has been released by WIZnet. To start the FTP implmentation, you must have the basic knowledge about features of W5500-EVB & ioLibrary. You can study them by clicking below links.
1. LPCXpresso Developement Environment Set-up
- Download the LPCXpresso from http://www.lpcware.com/lpcxpresso/download and install it on your PC
- After installing the program, you need to activate the license key. For the detail, kindly refer to the LPCXpresso User Guide.
2. FTP example code download and porting on W5500-EVB
- The FTP example exists in the Github site. Download the FTP example code from the link. https://github.com/Wiznet/FTP_LPC11E36_LPCXpresso
- Execute LPCXpresso and import the project. See below figures
- Compile the ‘lpc_chip_11exx, wznet_evb_w5500evb_board’ project
- After finishing the compile, check the result
3. Flash Magic Programming
- Flash Magic is a flash programming tool supported by NXP. You can download it from http://www.flashmagictool.com
- Execute the Flash Magic and connect the USB cable to W5500-EVB
- If you press the Reset button by holding ISP button, the board will enter into the downloading mode
- Configure COM Port, Baud Rate, Interface & Hex File path as below.
- If you click the Start, firmware is downloaded.
- Press the Reset button of W5500-EVB and check if LED normally blinks
4. File Transfer Testing using FTP program