This project is an access control and management system for an employee. When a user approaches the RFID card, the hardware performs reading the card number and accesses the WebAPI validation.
- Arduino Mega 2560
- Arduino Ethernet Shield
- Arduino Relay Shield *
- LM7805 voltage regulator.
- RFID Reader ID-12 Innovations
- RFID cards
- Switching power supply 12V x 3A
- LCD 40 columns x 4 lines (Can be used with 2-line LCD)
- Power supply to tail
- Wires, terminal strips and termoretráteis for connection
* The assembly of the relay shield was presented in the post Building a Relay Shield
Detail of connections
Each access point is registered with a code and location coordinates, enabling real-time monitor on a map all the entrances and exits of employees in registered locations.
SITE : http://www.automacaolivre.com.br/2013/05/controle-de-acesso-com-arduino-rfid.html
CODES : https://github.com/sergiomokshin/ArduinoRFID
TAGS : 20130425, ACCESS CONTROL, ARDUINO, RFID, ETHERNET, W5100
Author : Sergio Mokshin