This project shows how to control Arduino GPIO with Wen App.
So easy to follow it. It is good for the beginners.
- Arduino UNO
- Ethernet Shield
- LAN Cable
The schematic is so simple. But if you want to control other peris, you can change it and do it !
1. Check the Code and Network Configuration (like IP Address.. )
2. Compile open source and Download bin file into Arduino UNO. ( Project Directory : File > Examples > Ethernet > Webserver )
3. Connect Arduino UNO and Router with LAN Cable.
4. Do Port forwarding for communication on internet.
5. Enter the Web server through Web browser and Control LED.