Green energy monitor – live data
The project of this posting is designed to monitor the production of green energy in real time.
The module reads the values of the analog inputs which are connected current sensors (one for photovoltaic panels and a wind turbine), the sensor voltage (for bench batteries) and a digital input for temperature sensors (for temperature measurement bench batteries and environment outside), web server transmits (POST method) and call a PHP script that inserts data into a database.In this way data can be recorded for years.
Components and costs :
- 2013 Version ATmega32U2 ATmega328P UNO R3 Board & Free USB Cable for Arduino DIY – aprox. 10$ (ebay)
- Ethernet Shield W5100 Network Expansion Board For Arduino UNO R3 Mega 2560 – aprox. 7$ (ebay)
- Hall Effect Current Sensor For Hobbyist, Arduino Compatible, AC 75A DC 100A – 9$ (ebay)
- Octopus Voltage Divider Module Electronic Bricks for Arduino 5$ (ebay)
- DS18B20 Waterproof Temperature Sensors Thermistor Temperature Control hv2n – 2$ (ebay)
- 1602 LCD Board Keypad Shield Blue Backlight For Arduino Expansion Board – 4$ (ebay)
Author : dutuc.nicolae