This project is an example of Serial2Ethernt IoT device.
User can implement Serial2Ethernet easily by using WIZwiki-W7500 platform.
This project would be included in Ethernet Collection category of WIZnet Museum.
1. WIZwiki-W7500 board. ( http://www.shopwiznet.com/wizwiki-7500 )
2. Mini USB cable
3. LAN cable
If you want to know more in detail,
refer to http://www.instructables.com/id/Convert-ioLibrary-into-BSD-socket-style-on-WIZwki-/
Step by Step Guide
1. Prepare development environment
Prepare GCC development environment by the following site.
Install GNU Toolchain, Java JDK, Eclipse, Cygwin.
If you install all tools, you are ready for running this project.
W5500-EVB source repository :https://github.com/bingdo/Loopback_BSD_LPC11E36_LPCXpresso
WIZwiki-W7500 library source : http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:w7500:library
2. Open source codes of this project in GitHub.
You can download this project files. And then import project into Eclipse.
After compile, you can run an application of WIZwiki-W7500.
1. Program FW into a target.
2. Reset a target.
3. Check Host IP and Server.
4. Connect a target through Client tool.
5. Confirm an echo back operation.
You can see the test result.
*Tip : If you register in www.wiznetian.com and work actively, you can get a sample cheaper than E-sales as well as a free sample.